· When you introduce yourself at a business function, try not to sound like a resume. Please keep it short, sweet, & human!
· When you speak to people, make eye contact. That’s how you establish trust.
· When developing business, book only 1-2 meetings a day, but make them good ones! That’s how you maintain focus & stop exhausting yourself.
· Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Getting answers builds knowledge and confidence, and helps you problem solve.
· Our bodies inform our minds, so great posture on the outside makes you feel great on the inside.
· Be relaxed and upbeat at business functions–most people don’t remember what you said, but how they felt when they were with you.
For more tips and tweets, join me @MKerriganInc