- You are a lot more powerful than you give yourself credit for. Recognize your strengths and build on them.
- Stop focusing on what doesn’t work. Build on what does.
- Whatever you focus on only intensifies, so focus on the good!
- Trust is key in work and life, and the first person you have to trust is yourself.
- “The problem with doing nothing is that you never know when you’re finished”–Groucho Marx. Time to get out of the holiday coma & start moving!
- Do yourself a favor in 2014: Don’t make a long list of things you want to change. Pick just one thing and do it!
Copyright 2014 Michelle Kerrigan