This week’s tips and tweets are all about inspiration. May they inspire you to bigger and better things!
- Invest time and energy on your strengths so they can overtake your weaknesses. Strengths are what you build upon.
- Confidence is a true sign of maturity. Always comparing yourself to others, and whining over what you don’t have, is a sign of immaturity.
- If you have no confidence in yourself and your abilities, then your life will be ruled by fear and guilt. So–start believing!
- Spend less time comparing yourself to others and more time enjoying your life and being grateful that you’re you!
- Be yourself, not the person someone else wants you to be.
- If you’ve ever been laid off, or suffered a setback of some kind, never think of yourself as damaged goods. Don’t define yourself this way.
- When you stop worrying about other peoples’ opinions is when you start to fly.
Copyright 2014 Michelle Kerrigan