In honor of July 4th, this week’s tips and tweets focus primarily on startups. After all, as a country, we were a startup once!
- Believe in yourself: Confidence comes from the inside. If you don’t believe in you & your company, how can you expect others to?
- Convey your value in human terms, not like a presentation or speech. Think of your audience, and help them envision the future.
- Leaders can dream & strategize all they want. At the end of the day, outcomes are the only things that matter.
- Many startups experience anxiety in selling their ideas, but when you focus outwardly on how you help others, it builds confidence.
- True leadership & teamwork give meaning to business, & why we sign on & stay. It is the fuel that carries companies to success.
- You need all the positive energy you can muster when you’re poised for growth & change.
Here’s to more growth and change!
To all, a fabulous 4th!