This week’s quick tips and tweets are about the impact your thoughts have on your success. You can’t think like a failure and be a winner. Remember: Your thoughts make up your world, so…
- To be powerful, you must think powerful.
- You must stop thinking the worst possible thing. Feelings are not facts.
- Your fear of change is usually a lot worse than the change itself.
- Don’t kill today’s potential with guilt about the past or worry about the future.
- Leaders: Beware excessive negativity. It attacks not only you, but your team.
- Be infectious in a positive way today!
- Focus in the present moment and the next steps you need to succeed.
- Forget fear of the future: Be here now.
For more success tips, follow me @MKerriganInc
Copyright 2014 Michelle Kerrigan